August 26-27, 2020
Cypress Police Department
5275 Orange Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
September 9-10, 2020
Boone County Sheriff
3000 Conrad Lane
Burlington, KY 41005
September 15-16, 2020
Washington School of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue
Washington, DC 20016
September 23-24, 2020
Bloomington Police Dept
1800 West Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55431
Pose questions directly to expert presenters, and come away with advice and best practices that will help you do your job better. Network with colleagues, users, and seasoned professionals in a relaxed, educational environment. Seek advice on how to become accredited, stream-line processes, and best practices in your field of evidence management. Earn SAFE certification as a representation of your knowledge and expertise.
This Year’s Topics Include:
- SAFE Features ranging from using containers, doing random audits, and setting up email or text message alerts via workflows
- Software certification training/certification exams for Basic Users and Org Admins
- Automatic disposition – Why should we use it and how can this be set up?
- Mobile collection and disposition
- Process to achieve even more with even less
- Implementing sound legal hold processes
- Digital media storage – How to effectively store and maintain digital media
If you are currently a SAFE user or transitioning to SAFE, you do not want to miss this training opportunity! Contact us to learn more about our scheduled classes.
Scholarships are available! Download the scholarship application here.