In-Person Classes and Certification
Pose questions directly to expert presenters, and come away with advice and best practices that will help you do your job better. Network with colleagues, users, and seasoned professionals in a relaxed, educational environment. Seek advice on how to become accredited, stream-line processes, and best practices in your field of evidence management. Earn SAFE certification as a representation of your knowledge and expertise.
- SAFE Features ranging from using containers, doing random audits, and setting up email or text message alerts via workflows
- Software certification training/certification exams for Basic Users and Org Admins
- Automatic disposition – Why should we use it and how can this be set up?
- Mobile collection and disposition
- Process to achieve even more with even less
- Implementing sound legal hold processes
- Digital media storage – How to effectively store and maintain digital media
Jul 26 - 27th, 2022
Augusta, ME areaRegister
Aug 23 - 24th, 2022
Minneapolis, MN areaRegister
Sep 13 - 14th, 2022
Fort Collins, CO areaRegister
Sep 27 - 28th, 2022
Washington, DC areaRegister
Oct 5 - 6th, 2022
Dallas, TX areaRegister
Oct 11 - 12th, 2022
Northern Kentucky areaRegister
Oct 18 - 19th, 2022
Atlanta, GA areaRegister
Oct 26 - 27th, 2022
San Francisco, CA areaRegister
Nov 7 - 8th, 2022
Las Vegas, NV areaRegister
If you are currently a SAFE user or transitioning to SAFE, you do not want to miss this training opportunity! Contact us to learn more about our scheduled classes.
Not able to attend a live class? Sign up for the SAFE Webinar Training Series here.
Scholarships are available for future classes! Download the scholarship application here.