Comparing Evidence Management Software
Evidence management software is a big investment. This becomes clear when you add up the time and resources needed to implement a new system. Unfortunately, it’s common for agencies to take shortcuts when determining their software needs. Many times this leads them to acquire an evidence management system that doesn’t match the unique needs of their agency.
It’s worth using due diligence early in the evidence management software buying process to make sure that your agency’s needs are met with the best-fit software system possible.
Evidence Management Software Comparison Resources
- How to evaluate evidence management systems – Part 1
- How to evaluate evidence management systems – Part 2
- Evidence Management System Decision Guide – 10 Essential Factors to Consider
- Software Comparison Worksheet
- Evidence Management Webinar Series Episode 11: How To Evaluate Evidence Management Systems